- It is our intention to keep our prices fair and affordable. However, some costs we cannot control, such as inflation, wood, and parts prices.
- These prices may vary according to the market. Therefore, under Georgia law, all written and verbal price quotes are subject to a 20% variance.
- All order spec sheets must be completed and signed prior to final estimate and project completion date.
- Final payment must be made by Visa/MC or cashier’s check, three weeks prior to shipping date.
- No monies will be refunded on custom orders.
- No monies can be transferred towards another project.
- Monthly payments must be made on or before the 1st or 15th of each month as per agreement.
- Late payments may result in delay of completion and/or default of custom order.